Thursday, February 19, 2009

I bought a dress!

I'm still a little bit in shock. My wedding is 7 months away (far enough away that I had to count on my fingers to be sure) and I have the dress, location, and invitations.

I guess that's not that much.

It feels like a lot, though. I'm relieved mostly because I don't have to worry about things because they're decided, but ....

But, I'm not sure.

that's it in a nutshell.

Not about the marriage, mind you, about the wedding. It feels like something happening to someone else.

Maybe I should have been dreaming about this since I was little. Maybe then I would feel prepared.

I need a perspective tune-up.

2 comments:

Amanda Mokē said...

Congrats! Our timeliness are eerily similar...including your engagement day! I saw your comment on the 2000 dollar wedding, and I'm in the process of building my site...post a pic of the dress!

Mountain Girl said...

Thanks! I put up this blog hoping to meet other brides.

Let me know when your site is up!

Site Meter